REGISTRATION AND BOOTH BOOKING PROCEDURE
- Participants must fill out and submit the registration form to the organizers committee.
- Any participants who register before the 30th of November 2015 will be eligible for a 30% discount by paying a deposit with the sum of 30% of the total fee.
- New members are recognized as valid participants if advanced payment is paid as per the regulation certified by the committee.
- Participants that will choose a booth is obliged to pay a deposit (booking fee) of Rp. 1.000.000,- (one million rupiah) as proof of booking, and it will be accumulated with the payment for the booth.
- The price of a booth does not include PPN and other taxes.
- Registered participants are obliged to pay 30% of the total fee for the booth as advanced payment, 7 (seven) working days after booking at the latest.
- If after the appointed time limit (7 days after registry) payment has not been delivered, the committee has the right to assign the selected booth to other participants.
- The second payment is to be delivered one month before the time of the exhibition.
- If by the time of 15 (fifteen) days before the exhibition the booth has not been paid in full, the right to participate in the exhibition shall be revoked and any advanced payment is non-refundable.
- Payment can be done via transfer, cash, check and gyro to an account which is detailed on the invoice.
- Please submit the proof of transfer via email addressed to email@example.com
- If any payment by way of checks or gyro is rejected, then the participants’ membership shall be reviewed.
- If there are any additional booth facilities, then the committee shall impose additional charges according to the rent fee from a contractor that is sanctioned by the committee.
- The booth and other equipment are not transferable to any other party.
- Request for cancellation is to be submitted in writing.
- If a participant withdraws before the second payment, any advanced payment for a booth is non-refundable.
- If a participant withdraws after the second payment within a maximum of 7 (seven) days before the exhibition, the participant will be subjected to a cancellation fee with the sum of 50% of the total fee.
- If the committee cancels a participant’s membership and the cancellation is not according to the participant’s request, then any payment for the booth shall be refunded in full, except in the case of violation by the participant.
In the case of Force Majeure which, amongst others, are caused by matters that may influence or result in delay or cancellation of the exhibition such as: natural disasters, strikes, riots, use of Istora for state business, as well as other matters that lie beyond the power of the committee, then in such circumstances all parties involved shall agree not to claim for any damages.
Other Requirements for Participants
- The committee provides 24-hour security. However, participants of the exhibition are obliged to maintain security and comfort in each of their booths.
Sound System and Audio Visual
- Participants are allowed to use sound system and audio visual equipment so far as they do not disturb any other participants nearby or the exhibition itself.
- Participants are obliged to maintain the cleanliness and comfort of the surrounding environment.
Sanctions and Closing
- Violations and damages to the facilities and infrastructures inside the whole area of the exhibition will be penalized and charged with the replacement or repair cost of said facilities and infrastructures.
- If a participant violates the regulation, its membership shall be revoked by the committee.